Fulham & Co. has successfully completed 37 platform acquisitions since 1984. The firm acquires exceptional companies that manufacture highly engineered products for commercial and industrial end markets, and has a history of improving the operating performance of its companies. Fulham Operating Partners have expertise in many areas, including lean manufacturing and engineering.
- Highly engineered products for commercial and industrial end markets
- Leading position in a niche market
- Consistent profitability and low capital expenditure requirements
- Strong product development capabilities
- $2 million – $8 million of EBITDA
Fulham & Co. encourages sharing of best practices among its portfolio companies, with particular focus on:
- Lean manufacturing
- New product development
- Manufacturing efficiency
- Engineering capabilities
- Sales and marketing tools and initiatives
Each of our Operating Partners has 20+ years of experience in operations. Members of our team have in-depth industry experience in many commercial, industrial, and branded consumer markets. Fulham & Co. typically invests 100% of the capital required at closing. This streamlines the due diligence process, provides greater certainty of closing, and permits management to focus on operations. Fulham & Co. assists its companies in making strategic add-on acquisitions.